Brad Schneider, Democratic candidate in the 10th congressional district race, released his debate schedule Tuesday.
In addition to appearances in front of the Daily Herald and Chicago Tribune editioral boards on January 27 and January 28, respectively, Schneider will be participating in the following debates:
- Avon & Fremont Township Democrats Forum on Saturday, January 23rd
- Lake Forest College & 10th District Democrats Candidate Forum on Wednesday, January 27th
- B'nai Jehoshua Beth Eiohim Debate on Tuesday, February 2nd
- Stevenson High School Debate on Wednesday, February 3rd
- Small Business Advocacy Council Debate on Friday, February 19th
- League of Women Voters Round Lake Debate on Sunday, February 21st
- Beth El Mens Club Forum on Sunday, February 28th
- League of Women Voters Lake Forest & Lake Bluff Forum on Sunday, February 28th
"I am excited to continue the conversations with Democratic voters and look forward to talking about my progressive values, priorities and record in the Tenth District," Schneider said in a statement.
The former congressman, who was endorsed by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi over the weekend, is going up against Highland Park Mayor Nancy Rotering in the March 15 Democratic primary. If he wins, he will go up against incumbent Bob Dold, who Schneider unseated in 2012. Dold defeated Schneider to regain his seat in 2014.
Additional information on the debate schedule can be found here.